Therapy may be helpful in these situations:
- You are experiencing marital dissatisfaction and distance.
- You or your spouse has had an affair.
- You are in an abusive situation or aren't quite sure if you are or not.
- You find communication difficult or have a communication breakdown.
- You're wondering if you should separate or not.
- You are grieving or suffering loss.
- You've had a miscarriage/child's death.
- You are in transition
- You cannot process or name the intense feelings you have.
- You are struggling with the feelings of worthlessness, suicidal thoughts, feelings of anxiety or depression.
- You are a caregiver and find it difficult to cope.
- You have a relationship with a person with mental illness
- You have been sexually, emotionally or physically abused.
- You have family of origin issues.
- You have difficulty with your children.
- You are feeling burn out.
- You have spiritual concerns, which cause you to question your faith in God.
There is hope! Let's talk.